$50 Rebate on ENERGY STAR® Certified Clothes Washers
An ENERGY STAR® certified clothes washer saves energy two ways: it uses about 25% less energy and 33% less water.*
* Source: energystar.gov accessed 6/26/19
- Unit must be purchased July 1, 2019 – June 30, 2020, and while funds are available.
- Rebate form must be postmarked or emailed by July 31, 2020.
- Unit must be installed in Maine.
- Unit must be ENERGY STAR® certified.
- Copy of receipt/invoice showing purchase date, price, and model number must be attached to rebate claim form.
Terms and Conditions
One clothes washer rebate per customer address per calendar year. Rebate not to exceed total purchase price. Unit must be new, but may be purchased anywhere as long as it is installed in Maine. Efficiency Maine does not warrant the performance of installed equipment. Program is subject to change or termination without notice. Please allow six weeks for rebate processing. Incomplete information may delay or disqualify your rebate.