With Efficiency Maine’s instant dicounts, you can save $500 on high-efficiency oil and kerosene boilers and furnaces. If you are buying a new boiler or furnace, be sure to ask for a high-efficiency one. You can save money on the purchase and reduce oil and kerosene bills for years to come. Click here to learn more about this technology. Click here for a list of participating distributors offering this discount.
Instant rebate is available through participating distributors as a discount. There’s no paperwork to fill out and no waiting for your rebate check.
|#||Fuel||System||Maximum Capacity (MBtu/h)||Minimum Thermal Efficiency*||Minimum AFUE*||Instant Rebate|
|1||Oil & Kerosene||Furnace||300||82%||85%||$500|
|2||Oil & Kerosene||Boiler||500||85%||87%||$500|
- Any property in Maine (residential or commercial)
- Lifetime limit one oil/kerosene boiler/furnace rebate per address
- Unit does not need to be installed by an Efficiency Maine Residential Registered Vendor or Qualified Partner for instant rebate. Must be installed by a Residential Registered Vendor only if financed with a Home Energy Loan.
- Purchased between 7/1/2019 and 6/30/2020
Energy Loan Eligible?
- Yes, for residential only
Terms and Conditions
Efficiency Maine does not warrant the performance of installed equipment. Program and incentives subject to change or termination.